PRL MOTORSPORTS may take 3-4 weeks to produce as of 8/15/23
It’s no secret that Honda’s K20C1 engine, as with nearly all factory turbocharged platforms, is extremely susceptible to heat-soak, especially when utilizing the factory intercooler. Excessive heat-soak increases the risk of detonation and can major power losses. This is very common amongst Honda turbocharged platforms.
- Direct Replacement for OEM Intercooler – No Additional Hardware Required
- Precision Machined Billet Aluminum Endtanks – Extreme Durability and Perfect Fitment
- Bar and Plate Core – 31% More Surface Area than OEM
- Buna-N O-Rings – Replicates the OEM Seal for a Pain-Free Installation
- Rated for 600+ Horsepower
- No Tune Required – It Can Safely Be Run on the Factory Calibration